Somewhere in Salma
Pages
Home
About Me
Salma Mutia
Malang, East Java, Indonesia
A Happy Girl, With a Cheersfull life
Lihat profil lengkapku
Blog Archive
►
2013
(9)
►
Mei
(3)
►
Maret
(4)
►
Januari
(2)
▼
2012
(10)
►
Desember
(2)
▼
November
(2)
My Wonderful Life
Life is an Adventure
►
September
(4)
►
Februari
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
Agustus
(1)
►
Juli
(1)
Labels
Introduction
(1)
Popular Posts
My First and Only Blog
Hi...this is my first and only blog that I've ever made... :-) kyaaaa... I hope from this blog, I can make a lot of friends...a lot of...
Apa Sich VOIP itu???
Disingkat dengan VoIP. VoIP adalah suatu mekanisme untuk melakukan pembicaraan telepon ( voice ) dengan menumpangkan data dari pembicaraan...
Thankyou Old Partner
Not only friendship about someone with another one, I mean human relation. But in this video you will see how loyal an animal to the hum...
My Wonderful Life
Let's check it out my video gals!
Rainbow Will Come
“When I was just a little girl I ask my mother what will I be Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? Hear what she said t...
Twit from Dormitory
Lately, all of member of dormitory did election for the new leader. The candidates came from all of delegation of houses in grade e...
Snow white
If I were a snow white. I would have white smooth skin. My skin would always taken care of me until there is no germ in there. Fro...
Life is an Adventure
by Salma Mutiasanti To be a teenager is a hard way to past There are to many wills and tasks There are to many temptations t...
My wish
If I am a business woman. I will have a great brain, full of many ideas, distinct , always perceptive with situation and have many rel...
Homework is Money
“Ok, my student please write this exercise on your homework book! And don’t forget to answer it at your home.” said...
Followers
Sample text
Free Blog Templates
Sample text
Blog Tutorial
Recent Comments
Introduction
Recent Posts
Tag 2
Introduction
(1)
Social Networks
Labels
Introduction
(1)
Flickr Photos
Contact us
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Tag 3
Introduction
(1)
Tag 4
Introduction
(1)
Ads 468x60px
Social Icons
Featured Posts
Be On Time :)
Blog List
Sabtu, 03 November 2012
My Wonderful Life
Diposting oleh
Salma Mutia
di
07.14
Let's check it out my video gals!
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Somewhere in Salma
Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
Gift Idea
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar